Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Monday, September 11, 2006

Sat - Shopping day

Bebeth woke up a bit late, and as usual she headed to the living room and asked me to switch on the tv, by pointing at the remote control. That has become her habit ever since and she most of the time always asks me to do and shouts her own word. :) We watched "Your baby can read" and she was very excited.

At 11 am, we brought her out to Novena, as I needed to have a reclining chair for my confinement months. Beth was so excited when she saw so many ballons. She took 2 ballons back and I got my chair, cost 199 plus GST.

In the afternoon, she didn't wanna take her nap, so we decided to go to John Little for shopping. She had her nap for a short while on the car on our way and woke by the moment we reached John Little at Orchard. I bought Charmaine's nappy liners and romper, Bebeth's toilet set, and my nursing bras at OG. It was a tiring day for me, as I couldn't walk much.

Since we finished shopping quite earlier, we decided to go to have desert at China town, at Temple street. We had a walk at China town, seeing a lot of nice stuff, and I bought a bear hair clip. The day ended with dinner at Lao Shang Hai, a Shanghai food restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home