Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

bethen........

It has been since Oct 06, the last time I blogged last year, before little Charmaine came out. Time flies so fast and without realising it has been 4 months plus. Bebeth has progressed a lot. The moment her little mei mei was born, she changed. She was jealous, more cranky, and also smarter. Her language catches up very fast. From noo..noo...now she can pronounce correctly noodle. Yes...she loves to eat noodle. Though she can eat lots of food, she still doesn't know how to chew properly. She will just swallow when we feed her porridge. Since I gave corn for her to try out, she loves that and always asks for corn...corn...every time she eats her meal. She loves carrots as well, brocolli, yoghourt, jelly, beancurd, toufu, prawn, and many many more.

Oh yeah, only these few days she discovered how to call "mummy" correctly, and you know when a kid discovers something new, she will repeatedly do the same. Well, I have to bear with her, hearing her say mummy, mummy, mummy........But........when she says in a sentence, she still can't get rid of her old habit "mahi" or "makyi". (shake head) what to do.............

She loves reading books. I bought Barney and friends book, and she loves to ask us to read for her. Somehow she can memorise the wordings and complete the sentence when we read the story for her. She also loves ABC books with drawing pads. Yeah....you guess, she likes to pester us to draw for her...........mummy draw......mummy draw, and never get tired of talking and asking. And if we turn down her request, she will cry and say....mummy sayang .....mummy sayang. That's her way.........before we scold her, she will say....hug......or sayang ....and at the same time, rub her hands to our face with crying face. If she is cranky, no choice ...sometimes I have to dicipline her .....get the ballon handle (like a cane) and use that as the weapon to put her calm.....she will say........good girl ...........good girl.

Such a cute girl, I love her into pieces. Sometimes when I am working at office, I can remember her and miss her.......and smile myself when recalls the precious moments of her. She is now a great immitator, she talks non stop and say in a complete sentence, eg.....mummy sits on the car, daddy sits on the car, mei mei sits on the car, auntie sits on the car.

She runs very fast, and I can not catch her...........he...he.. We have been going to Botanic Garden every Sunday, and she loves to see and feed swan, turtle, fish and duck. She will follow us running and says ...bethen jogging....bethen jogging. She loves to play at the playground.

She learns things very fast. She can pronounce, satu...dua...tiga......until sepuluh. She also knows the answer, what is your daddy's name? Low wan meng...........mummy's name...anna, mei mei's name..........charmaine and auntie nimfa.

She is an amazing girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home