Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Friday, February 23, 2007

Gong Xi Fa Chai ---huhhhhhh

Well, that is her say, Gong Xi Fa Chai...huh......:) I am not sure where she got that phrase, but she says that all the time. She is now 21 months, can talk in a sentence, and very smart. She becomes very sticky to me, this i believe it is because I always bring her out to playground whenever I have time or I can go back from office earlier. She loves to go and play in playground, she would ask me or call me over the phone, and says mummy, bring to playground, OK? One thing I notice, she never calls me Makyi anymore or bethen anymore..........she calls herself bethanie and calls me mummy. Finally he...he...he...

She grows smarter as well, before I scold her or when she wants something .......she will say "sayang mami" sayang mami"
She loves to hear music, when there is a good music, she will jump up and dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home