Kids - Stancar Marathon
We were on the way to collect the race kit for Stancar Run this coming Dec 5 last Saturday. I asked Bethanie if she wanted to follow me to go to EXPO. As usual she started to ask alot of questions related to the race itself. She knew about the race long ago, cause I joined a few races before. While I was walking to the venue, actually it was a total bizzare that day. It was not the day we supposed to collect the race, I misunderstood it or rather I remember wrongly. Anyway, while we were walking towards the hall which i thought Stancar was holding the venue, she asked this and that. She asked how long the race was, and i answered her plus telling her that there was actually race for children. After a while, i guess after the information that she dug out from me sank in her brain, she out of blue said this, "mummy, mummy, I have a secret to tell you. I think I want to join the kids race next time with you". I was really taken aback of her response and initiative. I never asked her to join nor motivated her to do running. I told her; "yes, of course, you can join the race next time, then we can run together. However you need to practice running, ok?" I smiled and smiled. Sometimes children are really amusing. I told her daddy about it and he can't stop laughing and smiling.
OK, so...mummy hopes to see you run next year, Beth, promise OK! If the distance is only 750m, it's easy pitzy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home