Mickey Mouse ear

When I came back at 10 pm, I saw her right ear as swollen, big and red. So I said, "Bethanie, how come you have a mickey mouse ear?" She said it is itchy and asked me to apply zambuk.....In the morning, while she was still sleeping she mumbled to herself, Bethanie, mickey mouse ear, mummy, take zambuk and apply pls ...it's itchy. I quickly took the zambuk and applied on her ears and she fell asleep again. Oh ya, she learnt new word: "very much".
Now she can sleep on her own mattress. But, she must have someone to sleep with. Always asks daddy or mummy, sleep on mattress pls. ......She has grown up.
On last sunday, my worry about her feet / legs was slightly eased, I brought her to see child specialist doctor and seeked her advise. As far as she was concerned, at this point of time, it was something to take note only, it's not serious. Well, she got chicken pox jab,...on her thigh, she didn't cry and didn't even know. :)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home