Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Big girl like a lady











I fall in love with my daughter, bethanie, .....every day .....see how beautiful she is ......how sweet and happy she is.
we went to Esplanade last Sunday. How she is so lovable and loving towards her sister, Charmaine. Sometimes wondering, she is so loving to her sister, but her sister is angry with her, because she likes to hug and kiss her ha...ha....poor thing.
when i drive the car with Celine dion CD on, and she is fastened with seat belt, she will say, how to dance......bethanie is fastened with seat belt......:p

she loves to read and be read story book. I bought her Hansel and Gretel book for her. she loves it very much. If the story is quite scary, she will say "scared.....scared...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home