Loving me tenderly
she is a very loving child. ........one thing about her, she is observant, one time, she saw my thumb cut, and plestered, she was so worried ..." oh not...blood come out". The next day she checked my thumb and said oh...better already. .....
her sister charmaine hit me with the toy on my thighs, and she would use the same toy, and rub it on my thighs the place when I was hit by her sister. She said oh no...mei mei beat mummy. She is really really a loving child.
She sometimes talks like this " I like mummy, i don't like daddy"
In fact I was quite tough on her, i will discipline her quite bad, sometimes when i am angry, i can just hit her with the flower stick. But she is scared of me, one thing she made a mistake, she knew it, because i have told her many times, to keep all her toys at the same place, but she always messed it around and sometimes there are blocks, puzzles pieces that gone missing. One night, I could not find one piece of letter A, she was scared, and finally out her fear, she remembered where she kept it, it was under the dining table.
I was very fierce when I was angry.
I am sorry my child, but i try to be more gentle next time.
I told her, she is the apple of mummy's right eye, and charmaine is the apple of mummy's left eye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home