Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

sensible and sensitve

that's her character, from young I could tell as her mother. She was watching her favourite olie polie, polie (i think the girl's name), was crying when she attended to a flower who was feeling sad. Well, Bebeth quickly said, mummy, the flower is sad. By looking at the picture, she could tell that the flower was sad. And that moment, the tears burst out from Polie's eyes, Bebeth was crying, oh.....so sad, I hugged her and said, it's ok, ...it's just a movie. She really sobbed and i think she really felt the sadness Polie had.

Yes, I knew a couple of times, she could sense my feeling when I was upset or sad. She would try to console me in her way.

When her sister Charmaine fell down, she would ask: Are you OK?

Everytime I get on the car, and before I close the car door, she would always remind me; "Be careful your leg, mummy."

She is so loving and caring. That's one thing I love about her. Thanks God, she inherits this sensitive character from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home