Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Monday, June 01, 2009

Rooster - Duckadoochudoo

She was born in Rooster year, so I'd like to say "she is a rooster". However, she likes to sleep late night and therefore she can not wake up earlier in the morning. Everyday in the morning, I have to nag at her, so that she won't be late to school. Unlike Charmaine, Beth is night owl but wake up late in the morning. So in order to provoke her to wake up early, I gotta say that hey...as a rooster, you need to wake up earlier, because that's the job of a rooster, to wake people up.....if you don't wake up early, how can you wake people up.....cause everybody wakes up earlier than you. So one night, she said...Mommy, I will wake up ealier tomorrow. True enough, the next morning she woke up ealier than me....I was still lazing around on bed, and she made rooster's sound, Duckadookedoo....she went to her sister's room and woke everybody up too....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home