Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Days before Mother's day

Days before the Mother's day which fell on the 2nd Sunday of May 10th, Bebeth has been repeating a few times what she was going to do / make for me. I guess the teacher in her school had been telling the children about what they were going to make for their mothers. Yes, they were going to make a Mother's day card. So days before at night before she slept, she kept telling me....mommy, i am going to make a card for you, and put lipstick on my lips and kiss the card, I love you.....Oh man, her mouth is sweeter than sugar and honey. If she was a guy, all girls will be swept over. ha..ha...Did I say before that she is very passionate girl, out of the blue, she can say ...I love you .....and kisses me all over my body....(my hands, my tummy, legs, and even buttock which I have to scold her not to do so). She is a very sensitive child too, she would say things like...I love you, not only today, but also tomorrow.

On Thursday, she has told Rona about making a card for me. She asked Rona not to tell me, it's a secret, and asked her to hide the card she made high up. She wanted to give me a surprise, that's what she said to Rona....hihih....she is very cute!

Well, these were days before...........just a thought of her preparing a card/gift for me really has made me so loved, and felt the most blessed and luckiest mother in the world.

This is the card she made by herself.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home