Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Her 4th Birthday

Time flies, my little baby is now 4! I have been telling her that she can not be sleeping with her daddy and mommy when she turned to 4. She understood that, but temporary she is still sleeping with us, till my mom and sis go back to Pekanbaru.
I took half day that day Wed 20 May 2009. Last Sunday, we went (me and her) to Hougang Mall just to shop the goodie bag things by bus. She was excited for sure. As to keep the party cost low, I know which shop to shop, yes, it's Value shop, which most things are priced at $1.05 or $2.00. Talking about birthday party cost, the most expensive thing is actually the cake itself for a small party to be held at childcare center. Unless I would want to throw a fancy birthday party, art birthday party or macdonald or other. Time is bad, so it's better to be cost conscious, not to spend on unnecessary things. We went to Bengawan Solo and ordered the 3D cake, this alone cost us $80 for no filling and 2 kg weight.














She chose this "Brownie Bear" herself, after so many choices. She learnt also the word "order", cause I said we needed to order, as usual out of her curiosity she asked "mommy what is order?"

On the night, we packed all the goodie bags with those snacks we bought from popular and Values shop with these two little gals. Beth can be a helper, unbelievable.....:p however Charmaine was more like a cheergal, but I did appreciate their involvement. That is also to teach them about team work and helping.

Having realised that the goodie bags I prepared on Sunday night were not enough for her N2 class which requires 22 + 1 Charmaine, I went to buy more again on Tuesday night. That same night I collected the cake.

Here are some pictures shot in her N2 class at Sunshine Kids childcare center. Her classmates liked the cake so much, as half of them asked for 2nd round of cake serving. :P but the two sisters did not even finish the piece of cake.


























I gave Lego - toy as her birthday present. She has been playing with blocks all the while and with this additional block toy, this will increase her creativity.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home