A girl who likes handy craft
Since she was young, Bethanie was always attracted to vibrant colorful art crafts. Yes. She is so gifted and talented, just reading and looking at manual books and pictures she was able to create something out of nothing. Along these years, these are art and crafts she has picked up by herself: 1. Rainbow looms, last year she made a lot of bracelet made out of rubber bands. The wonderful thing is that she was able to make money out of these looms. She sold it to her aunties, popo, and her friends. Total money she collected was $10.50. She saved it all instead of spending it to buy Mindcraft games. I told her, if she wanted to get that game downloaded in IPad, she has to earn money to pay for that game. The game cost $8.90. So since she was putting an effort to earn money and motivated to do, I told her, it's ok, Mummy pay the cost and you saved the money you earned in the piggy bank. I taught her to be motivated, that you must persevere to excel in live, take responsibility of your money, and be independent. I also taught her to pray and ask God and you shall receive. At first she did not believe she could earn money by selling the looms. But God is gracious, He always gives more than we ever ask. She could earn more than the cost of the game and somemore within a day, she earned more than enough. Things that seem impossible, God made it possible. All is made possible in God who strengthens us. Another thing I would like to praise about her is that she is very self motivated when come to rainbow loom. She would search videos that were teaching how to make looms from iPad or laptop. Love her! Love her! Muah muah.... 2. Friendship bracelets She also made alot of bracelets to her friends. Those are from the art craft that I bought for her as Christmas gift, or birthday gift 3. Knitting This is the latest skill that she picked up during her 11 days staying in the KK Hospital. She made a handphone cover for her phone, purse, small bag.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home