Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

God my Father, I am blogging again as my daughter Bethanie has been encouraging me to write again. She enjoys so much reading about this blog and knowing how much she has grown up from a small beautiful baby to a radiant lovable girl now at 10 years old. I have lost myself in my busy working life and did not spend time writing about my daughters. Times fly fast and now she is coming to be 10 years old. On Valentine's Day, I spent my morning going for a talk at Holy Innocent's Primary School together Bebeth's sister: Charmaine. The talk was awesome. It revealed our love languages in 5 different languages. So in order to be effectively loved and loving your loved one, one must know what is their language. Enthusiastically just learnt from the school, I wanted to know her love language. So I asked her to take the survey paper. Here is her result which I translated into a pie chart on Heart Shaped Pink Card. My card for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home