Shy........

That's her biggest shy. I don't understand why she is so shy. It probably because we like to say "liu liu xiao....liu liu xiao" whenever she is naked. So when she grows up, she can understand that. I know, her daddy likes to tease her when she is naked, and laughs at her. From there, she becomes too shy, she will close the toilet door, when she is peeing, and asks her dad not to see her. Even, I, got it too. One day, I went to see her, bathing in the toilet, and I didn't laugh at her, she said' mummy didn't laugh at me, yes.....I said, why must mummy laugh at you, don't be shy, it's your own mummy". From then, she would say and repeat what I said that and she is no longer shy if i look at her naked.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home