Day 1 - All 3 programs : English, Mandarin, and Math


First day was started, 26 June. Bebeth started with Volume 2 English and Volume 1 Chinese. But for her it should be faster, according to trainer. She was enthusiastic, and to eager to guess the cards. Everytime I flash cards to her she will read out loud. And when we play guessing game, most of the time she is correct. As Lawrence says, do not test our child, let's treat it like guessing game. He said after 2 months, she can read a book. :)
Because I am a working mother, I should only flash 2 times a day.
On 4th day, she can read her sister's English 5 cards in a sentence, though the cards were not flashed to her. "Mummy Daddy love baby Charmaine/Bethanie". What lawrence said was correct, she can just pick up from what we flashed to Charmaine, and that is too easy for her age, though she was not able in the beginning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home