Know how to spell words and her name
I taught a few days about small letters and capital letters and the writing. This book was bought from Popular. She knew how to hold pen in the correct grip. And her colouring skill has been improved.
One day I just tested her, beth, how do you spell this word, and the long words comprised capital and small letters. Amazingly, she just spelled everything correctly and fluently. And yesterday, she asked me first, mummy, how do i spell my name and she spelled correctly herself too.
oh yeah, there are 3 more dvd - leapfrog series added to her collection. Math circuss about numbers, code cape letters, and learning how to read story books. And.....as usual her response is always positive and enthusiastic. Both of them, beth and charmaine love to watch all the leapfrog letter series..............this is a worth investment. I am glad i bought them. this is a lazy mother's way to teach toddler about reading and words. ha..ha... but it's effective and perhaps more effective and efficient if i were to teach them in traditional way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home