Leapfrog Letter Factory
Thanks to Baybsupplies Forum that exposed me to Tamarind's blog
http://tamarindvillage.blogspot.com/2008/02/reading.html, this has motivated me to start teaching Bebeth about reading and phonics. I decided to buy her recommended Leapfrog Letter Factory dvd from Amazon. I bought two, another one was Leapfrog Letter Talking. The 2 dvds arrived yesterday, and I quickly played for Bebeth. She was excitedly watching it and her eyes were glued at the TV, I knew she must enjoyed it very much. After the show, as usual she would ask me to read a story for her, this time she selected Goldilocks herself, and then she would pray to God before she slept, and she sang the song from Leapfrog Letter, amazing, she liked it very much. She went to her bed in her room and while I was online typing the comment about this DVD, I could hear her singing out from the room. Guess what, it's the dvd song, a says ah....b says beh.....etc

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home