Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First night without waking up with cough

Last night was the 2nd night she took the pear desert. I will continue giving her till 7 days and stop for a while till she does not cough completely. Phew...i cast out my care to Him, and He took care for me.

Last night the two rascals saw my computer on (I was working at home till 10 pm), as usual the two would ask me to play the starfall (Alphabet game (to them hihih...)). Beth came with delight and her request: Mommy, just one letter...ok...just one only, I want letter M". My heart melted,....though I was rushing to finish off my work to meet the deadline. Ok...I clicked on M and they were happy. Later on they were settled with Daddy's notebook, Beth played the computer herself, I taught the other night, how to control the mouse and left click. She learnt fast.

9 something, I chased the two to sleep. Beth as usual tried to sleep in my room, and she was rolling up and down her body, she could not lie down still and close her eyes. I warned her to wake up at 7 am tomorrow morning, if not I will pour the water and drag her out from bed. She cheeckily talked back to me...mommy, you also need to sleep early, if not tomorrow you can not wake to go to office, if not i will beat your buttock". Look....she now can talk back to her mommy, i quickly reprimanded her, eitts...that's not the way you talk to your mommy....it's being impolite and disrespect manner.

After I switched off my computer at almost 10.30pm, I came on the bed and both of us were ready to sleep. She prayed her own prayer, this time was cute..hihih...Thank you God....my mommy works hard and earns money, so she can buy candy and jellybean for me.....thank you God, that my mommy cooked the pear desert so i don't have cough in the middle of the night and so i can eat orange and grapes my favourite fruit.....

Now sleep...

but...she was still tossing around her body. "Mommy, tell me a story...I want two little pigs". Hihi...I had to make up my own story to amuse her....a simple and stupid story but stupid enough to amuse her and make her happy.....It was about two sisters, one cheetah and one turtle, I asked her to guess who they were. So the turtle was Bethanie, because she woke up late, and did thing very slow, and Charmaine was the cheetah, she was the first to wake up, showered and dressed up and drank her yakult...." She laughed.... but she did not want to be the turtle....so I gotta change it to little cheeky rooster and small fat dog......she did not accept "fat" because my sister is not fat" she said. Ok...I said.....and stories went by.......finally she was in her dream....that was almost 11 pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home