Brilliant Memory
There was one night where I stayed late in the office, trying to get the things out from my deck. It was friday night. Then there was a call, it was from home. This little high pitch voice said "Mommy, why you have not come back? It's night time, every one is back already, mommy, I want you" Little did I know, it was her who dialed my mobile number. Her dad told her only twice about my hp number, and she dialed her self.
That was Friday, and yesterday, I saw a missed call, it was my home line. I called back immediately, and my maid picked up the call. I checked with her if anyone called me. And my maid was surprised because it was just Bethanie who dialed me, she thought she was playing with the phone. I said no, she called, that's why I knew there was a missed call. Rona asked her, and Bethanie said yes, and we discovered that she dialed my number, and nobody told her so, We asked her what's mommy's number? She said out loud the 8 digits correctly and fluently.
Oh my God, I was very suprised. How a little girl - another 2 more months turn to 4 yo child, can recall a 8 digit number just with two mentions. She is terrific!!! Somehow her memory is very brilliant.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home