Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Warmth in my heart just to see them waiting for me to be home

Last night, I was busy preparing my presentation to VP, as usual, and i worked till 9.30 pm in the office, i was the last person who locked the gate. I reached home before 10pm, and the moment I put in my key, my elder shouted with joy,....mummy come back.....she was playing in my room behind closed door but she could hear the sound of my key. Somehow her hearing is very sharp. So quickly she ran out and approached the front gate, I quickly bent down and hid behind the door. She was quiet and I came out .............ha...ha....she laughed....saying....mummy played hide and seek.

She was so happy to see me home, somehow I knew she was waiting for me home. The little one also didn't want to miss out the chance......she said...pen..pen...she was put in bed to sleep and asked my maid to open the door. She reached me....and I hugged her.. I asked her to bring my handbag inside. She was happily pulling the bag in and my elder one offered to drag my heavy dell laptop bag in too. ........

I was so delighted to see them anxiously waiting for me home. I was served with slipper lobster baked by my darling.......what a nice and warm feeling. All my tiredness and hard work were worthwhile.

Something that I would never trade in for anything in life for this wonderful moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home