2nd piece of Art
Have I said before that she was very nagging? Yes, if you promise something to her, you better do it, if not she will be forever reminding you about your promise. The same thing happened to the art activity. She saw this small counter in Hougang Mall, the stall was providing a place, materials for young toddlers who like to express their art in a piece of picture or sands. That was the day, and I promised her to bring her there to do her art after the music school. Unfortunately, the stall has disappeared. She was very upset, almost cried, so I quickly talked to her and console her. I said...mommy know where to find the art stall, mommy will bring you another day, tomorrow. As expected, the next day I had no choice but to bring her to Compasspoint - Sengkang. She kept asking how far the mall from here. Finally, on Sunday I brought Bebeth and Charm together. Of course i gotta bring my hubby along too....i can't simply handle the two alone.
Here is the art she did. She did with her daddy's guidance.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home