Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Friday, April 24, 2009

No cough finally!!!

She has been taking the pear dessert for consecutively 7 days. It's a miracle. On the very first night she took chuan bei and pear dessert, i noticed that was the first night she did not cough at the middle of the night. As the article says to take 7 days until the symptom disappeared, I religiously cooked that for her, in fact, Charm and I or my hubby took that together. Charm did not like it at first, (she is very picky!) but since she saw her elder sister had been taking that every night, she somehow did not mind to take as well. (that she is!!!) he..he...so her cough is completely gone now. I thank God for that. I thank God for her health. And you know what, Bebeth knew and remembered exactly what I said to her, since then she talked and prayed to God (her habit before she sleeps) about the pear dessert, she thanked God that her mommy cooked the pear dessert for her to eat so that she did not wake up and cough in the middle of the night and she had to take 7 days. She is an amazing child. She was so proud about this pear dessert, and she has been telling to her auntie (my sis in law Sharon) about this too. When Sharon asked her if she still had cough, she replied with saying "no, my mommy cooked pear dessert for me to eat, and no more cough". :) Luckily she likes the pear dessert! It's actually yummy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home