Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Monday, June 01, 2009

4 yo girl beat an adult in Xiao Tian Cai

Beth is really advancing in playing the Xiao Tian Cai. Last night, she was playing one of the puzzle....she asked me....actually i was not so sure too. So she tried out herself.....and she made it right. I was quite amazed....how can a 4 yo girl without reading the instruction how to play/logic to play, but just looking at a set of pictures can analyze it and solve the puzzle. I asked my hubby to do...and he took quite a long time to understand and yet did not know the logic. I said a 4 yo can beat an adult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home