Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Primary 4 now !

Time pasts by very quickly; I am already Primary 4! Yet it feels as if I just started Primary School yesterday. Lot's of things have happened; i am now a class monitor, there is a lot of responsibility being one. If I am not careful, I might become a prefect next year, and I really don't want to because I will have to do duty; that means i will just have to stand at a specific spot in my school during recess and tell students to stop running or stuff like that. Really dull stuff. I have a really handsome English teacher. Lot's of girls really like him! Like my friend Clara and Zi Yi. They even started drawing comics to give him. OMG i am really glad i am not really that crazy about him. My BFF Angelina (angelfish) started this comic drawing group called Comic World, she is the manager and I am assistant manager. That is even better than when I was in Puppy Times! (the comic group Clara and Zi Yi started though I think Caelyn who is another girl also was into it) I was only a reporter. The bad thing about being the reporter is that I have to interview Mr Ong(the English teacher) and literally interview him! Not joking there! I really think we should not argue with Puppy Times as we did last time and it got in the way with our friendship. Until now I am still having friendship issues with my Ex-BFF Clara. but I don't think we are that mad at each other anymore. In February to March, i had very high fevers. Actually I was already having fever last year December but stopped in January. It got so high that I had to go hospital 2 times. There they poked so many needles in me just to draw blood. I still have to go back there sometimes for follow-ups. I definitely don't like the feeling of drawing blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home