Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Prayer.....before sleep


I taught her from young to pray before she sleeps,

following is her style of prayer:


Thank you, God, I am healthy, I don't have cough, I don't have phlegm, I don't have runny nose, I don't have fever, I thank you God, I love mummy, I love daddy, I love Charmaine, I listen to Mummy, in Jesus name, I pray, amen, ..............now sleep (this phrase is because she copies me) ha..ha... she repeated every word i say, including my instruction to her to sleep.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home