Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Monday, March 10, 2008

Good mummy.........

Yesterday I was emotional, partly caused by my anger why I had this sucked life. ..............she didn't want to listen to me, didn't want to eat her dinner, so as usual I scolded Charmaine. Bethanie said," later I tell mummy don't be angry, angry is not good, and I want her to be good mummy and not angry mummy" She said that to my maid.

That words slapped my face, yes, I know.................
I should have changed it.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home