Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Friday, March 07, 2008

one and one,..........I love auntie

Last Monday, we sent off our 2nd maid who has lived with us for 2 and half years. Nimfa left to Philippines for good, and looking for greener pastures in Italy on her way back. She has been a good helper to our family, and she has been always in good relationship with Bebeth and Charmaine, both of them love her, as she could get along with them very well. She would teach them songs, played with them, carried them, and there were times when I was really jealous to her.

Well, only Bebeth followed us to airport, she was on the car and as usual she was talking non stop, either singing, asking questions, or talking. She was cheerful that morning, she wore uniform. And she sang that song, one and one, I love mummy, two and two, I love daddy, three and three I love charmaine, one two and three, I love everybody. Yup, that song is translated directly from Indonesian song. To my suprise, that day, she changed the lyrics, she paused, one and one...........I love mum...."I love auntie". ..............Nimfa was touched and cried when she sang that.

We went to Burger King for breakfast. She had a cramble egg and a cup of milo, which she loved drinking it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home