Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Whacked by me again

Sometimes I really regret if i flared up towards her. I am sometimes confused about myself. shall I raise my voice and whack her or I should be more gentle and ignore her irritable behaviour. I am not sure, as I am scared if she will grow up by copying what I have done to her. But if she is not disciplined, I don't want her grow up spoilt. hah...........sigh..........

she is actually a very loving child. Last night I came home around 9pm again, and i showed her my cut finger. She straight away went to ask for plester for me, mummy get cut, and asked auntie Rona to take for me. Then she kissed the wound. She was so sweet.

These two nights she has been sleeping with the new maid, cause she didn't want to sleep alone in her bed. She said she had a dream.............i am not sure what night mare she had dreamt of, but......is it the time for her to get all the nightmares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home