Bebeth

The 2nd blog is dedicated to my first child, Bethanie, we call her Bebeth sometimes. I decided to create one for her, as it is not fair if I only created one for her sister to be - Charmaine. This is to capture the precious moments and her milestones from now 15 mths till she grows up. Hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Playing with Hello Kitty now

My sister Charmaine is nowadays playing with her Hello Kitty figurines very often. I am quite surprised as she never really used to play with it much in the past. I guess it is because of 2 reasons; 1 is that it is the holidays now and 2 is that she found it after a long time. I play with it together with her sometimes. We play Princess School with the toys and we each control 2 characters. Sometimes we also ask our helper to play with us when she is free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home